Thursday 6 October 2016

Diabetes Treatment with Natural Products at Home, Complete Guideline Article

I am feeling excitement getting a magic cure from Diabetes by a natural product called “Reishi Mushroom”, “Genoderma”, “Ganoderma Lucidum”, “Lingzhi” and so many other names as area wise. In this article, I would like to discuss the history how my friend got cure from diabetes by a natural treatment.


Diabetes Treatment with Natural Products
In September 2015 I saw an article “Reishi Mushrooms for Diabetes” written by Tracey Roizman, who has been a writer and speaker on natural and preventive health care since 1995. She holds a B.S. in nutritional biochemistry and a doctor of chiropractic degree, and is a postgraduate diplomat in chiropractic functional neurology.


She says, “Reishi mushrooms, Ganoderma lucidum, have been used for their purported benefits to health and longevity in Asian countries for 2,000 years. Reishi contain approximately 400 bioactive compounds — molecules that can influence the function of your cells. This revered mushroom has also been found to have pharmacological effects, including some that may be helpful in the prevention or treatment of diabetes.”


The phrase “molecules that can influence the function of your cells “ knock my mind to research more on Genoderma (Reishi Mushroom) I just read the Tracey Roizman’s message and started further research on Reishi Mushroom. It was shocking my brain, what a wonderful herb Al-mighty Allah has given to the human protecting almost all diseases, particularly chronic like diabetes, cancer, hepatitis, kidney failure etc.

Tracey Roizman further says in her article, “Reishi mushrooms are recognized as an alternative therapy for treating a variety of health conditions, including hepatitis, certain forms of cancer and diabetes, according to a report published in the December 2009 issue of the journal “Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.” Among its other effects, reishi may enhance your immune system and reduce inflammation, both of which can help improve or prevent diabetes. Reishi may also reduce cholesterol and inhibit arterial plaque formation, which occurs more often in people with diabetes.”


The author stated out unique research findings in her article as, Researchers at the Institute of Vascular Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, reported that reishi mushrooms lowered blood sugar in laboratory animals in a study published in the May 2009 issue of the journal “Phytomedicine.” Doses of 0.03 grams and 0.3 grams of reishi per kilogram body weight lowered blood glucose levels in diabetic animals within one week. Reishi did not lower insulin levels or a key enzyme in cholesterol synthesis. Researchers concluded that reishi may be helpful at lowering blood sugar levels by inhibiting a key enzyme the liver uses to produce glucose.”

Thank you Tracey Roizman suggesting me Diabetes Treatment Guidelines at Home by a natural product. You have made my mind to research more about an excellent bless of God and get started to treat my diabetes problem, I suffered since 90s.


How I Used Reishi Mushroom for Diabetes?

  1. In first week I started in taking 1 gram Reishi Mushroom two times a day.
  2. In 2n week I increased it to 2 grams.
  3. In 3rd week it was increased to 3 grams and remained constant up to 6 months.


Just within a month I got a wonderful result and I said the “Thanks of My God” giving me a new life fully cured from anti life symptoms. I was fully cured within 6 months but Reishi Mushroom is still an important part of my diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment