Friday 21 October 2016

RITA ORA GETS GLAM FOR PAPER MAGAZINE, TALKS ‘AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL’ REBOOT

Rita Ora serves face on the October 2016 cover of Paper Magazine. Photographed by Nicolas Moore, the singer gets her closeup with blue eyeshadow, rouged cheeks and a glossy pink lip. The new ‘America’s Next Top Model’ host wears looks from the fall collections for the glamorous shoot. Donning a curly bleach blonde wig, Rita poses in the designs of Fendi, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and more. Stylist Jason Rembert makes sure Rita shines in large brooches, thigh-high boots and dramatic gowns. / Hair by Brent Lawler, Makeup by Kathy Jeung.



RITA ORA ON AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL’S REBOOT

In her interview, Rita talks about the ‘America’s Next Top Model’ reboot. The show is now at VH1 and features an all new judging panel. “I don’t think just taking a photo is enough anymore,” she says about modeling. “We focus on how you’re going to create a fan base on social media, how you’re going to make people want to imitate you. That for me is the difference between somebody who’s just a regular model and somebody who’s a superstar.

“I’m lucky to have friends in this industry, and I thought maybe if I call them and we create a credible panel and give a different perspective of America’s Next Top Model, I could actually be the host,” she continues. “I’m not here to tell them what to do. I’m here to show them that they can do this, too. I’m an example of what you can achieve because it’s worked.”





0 comments:

Post a Comment